Leschenault Press and the Book Reality Experience are Open for Submissions
To submit your work to us please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a synopsis of your work and, in a separate attachment, the first three chapters (or first 5000 words) of your manuscript. Please ONLY attach Word or Pdf format documents.
At the head of your synopsis please put your:
- Full name,
- The title and full word count of the finished manuscript,
- Your contact details.
Also include any previous publishing history and who you think your book will appeal to.
- Your manuscript should be laid out as double-spaced, Times New Roman font 12, with 2.54cm margins all around. – PDF or Word Doc or Word Docx –
- If you cannot submit in this format we will not be able to assess your work.
- We are currently taking 2-6 weeks to assess submissions. We do not give comments on any manuscripts we reject but we do contact each author who submits their work to us.
- We do not charge an assessment or reading fee.
- If we are interested in representing you we will advise if that is in a hybrid (cost-share or author funded) manner or if we would be prepared to enter into a traditional publishing model that sees us taking a commission on royalties.
*Please note: The Leschenault Press and The Book Reality Experience accepts all genres for review, but we retain the right to not proceed with projects we find are inflammatory, racist, sexist or otherwise offensive. Any decision to not proceed is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
A statement about copyright: Your Manuscript and all your work is protected under copyright and in no way will that copyright be encroached upon by the Book Reality Experience, in accordance with the copyright laws of Australia.
Let us help turn your book dream into a reality
Australia: +61 (0) 43 9O9 55OO
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 2O 339 338 99
The Book Reality Experience is a Leschenault Press Imprint
*All references to Ingram Spark, Draft2Digital and Amazon's CreateSpace and Kindle Direct Publishing are under © ® and TM provisions
of original owners with nil claim or rights made or inferred by The Book Reality Experience.
Please Note: The Book Reality Experience is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.